Free Flow Drainage & Sewage Solutions
Free Flow House
Epple Bay Avenue
Telephone: 01843 848 000
Fax: 01843 840 934
Areas of Expertise
- Drainage and sewerage investigations, maintenance, design and construction.
- Sewage Treatment investigation, analysis design and construction.
- Flood Risk Assesments and flood mitigation works as well as mathematical river modelling.
- Soakaway investigation design and implementation.
- Feasibility, preliminary and detailed design of SUDS, drainage systems and attenuation systems.
- Rainwater harvesting, grey water recycling advice and implementation.
Free Flow Limited is a professional drainage and sewage solutions company that has recently celebrated 5 years of consistent growth since our inception in 2005. We are based in the South East of England.
Free Flow has grown organically through offering reliable and effective engineering advice and services to our clients including Ashford Borough Council, Thanet District Council, Dover District Council, Tonbridge and Malling District Council, DTZ, Kent County Council, Rexam plc, Church and Dwight plc and many regional companies and businesses. Free Flow has also continued to expand overseas and we have active projects in Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Armenia for international lending agencies.
Our services include all aspects of:
sustainable urban sewerage;
sewerage maintenance and repairs;
soakaway investigations and replacement;
rural land drainage;
sewage treatment expertise and installation;
flood risk assessment and management.
ServicesFlood risk assessments
Drainage and soakaways
Flood mitigation measures
Infrastructure and drainage
Property & estate management
Sewage Treatment Works