160 London Road
Telephone: 01732 460142
Fax: 01732 459249
Areas of Expertise
- Structural design for all construction materials
- Infrastructure design, roads, bridges, underground drainage, services planning
- Transport planning, transport assessment, travel plans, network modelling
- Feasibility studies, site appraisals, flood risk assessment, environmental impact assessments
- Master planning
- Geotechnical and geo-environmental investigations
- Party wall surveyors and expert witness
Fairhurst was founded in Glasgow in 1902 and currently operates from 18 locations throughout the UK as consulting civil and structural engineers providing multi-disciplinary services across a wide range of sectors.
There are currently over 500 staff across the UK who work under the direction of sixteen Partners and over forty Directors. The Sevenoaks office in Kent was formed when Gary Gabriel Associates merged with Fairhurst in 2010 and, after a period trading as FairhurstGGA, is now branded Fairhurst under the control of Partner, Jonathan Message and his technical staff.
Generally, it is the same office structure throughout the UK i.e set up with twenty to thirty technical staff under the direct control of a Partner. In addition Fairhurst bring close co-operation and exchange of expertise between design teams amongst the various offices.
Group Technical Director
Technical Director - Structures
Technical Director - Civils