Peter Brett Associates LLP
39-41 Bank Street
Telephone: 01233 651 740
Fax: 01233 651 741
Areas of Expertise
- Over the last 50 years, our practice has worked extensively in the property development and infrastructure sectors, supporting the identification, appraisal, planning, design and delivery of development and infrastructure projects.
- Our experience enables us to develop our work with clients across a diverse range of projects and sectors throughout Great Britain and Central Europe, including urban regeneration and renewal, residential, energy and retail. Clients include energy companies, property developers, architects, landowners, retailers, local authorities, regeneration agencies and partnerships, local asset-backed vehicles and government departments.
- Our work with local and national government is well known, and is seen as providing market leading strategic and tactical advice that supports the delivery of our clients' social, economic and environmental goals.
- We provide services to the energy, waste and minerals sectors, supporting the delivery of renewable energy, energy from waste, waste management and minerals recovery projects.
- As well as working with regulators, investors, owners and providers of development and infrastructure, we also work closely with contractors to support early contractor involvement, and provide Design & Build as well as Design & Supervision services.
- We employ almost 700 people and operate from 21 locations including Reading, Ashford, Birmingham, Berlin, Bristol, Cambridge, Glasgow, London, Manchester and Prague.
Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA). We’re an independent practice of engineers, planners, scientists, and economists delivering major development and infrastructure projects.
We provide trusted advice to create value from the land and buildings owned or operated by our clients. Together, we create better places for the communities in which we work.
We have a regional spread of offices with a depth of technical skills throughout the UK, and an associated company in Prague that serves central European markets.
Building surveys (Valuation)
Planning supervision CDM
Ecology and habitat surveys
Flood risk assessments
Landfill gas monitoring
Infrastructure planning & design
Strategic environmental assessments
Waste management (Planning)
Noise and dust monitoring
Drainage and soakaways
Flood mitigation measures
Landfill gas measures
Waste Management (Design)
Design & build
Waste management (Construction)
Flood Risk Assessment