Hawkeye Aerial Cameras
2, St. Mary's Close
Telephone: 01622 873355
Fax: 01622 873355
Areas of Expertise
- Aerial Photography by Aircraft
- 4m-12m portable and 24m 4WD mounted Mast Photography & Video & CCTV surveys across the UK
- Tracing of Historical Aerial images for Boundary & Adverse possession / Rights of light issues / Evidence of previous land & building use.
- A personalised service to Construction Co.'s, Associated disciplines & their litigation lawyers.
- Line of Sight / Building Markers (Roof Apex's)
- Pre-site acquisition appraisals, Speculative views
- Roof/Building dilapidation surveys (no scaffolding)
- 2D visual backdrops for insertion into 3D visuals
- Town Planning, Transport, Urban & Farm Dvlpts
- Site progress & Environmental contamination
- Flooding, Flood Mitigation schemes
- Green, Renewable, Sustainable Features & Dvlpts
- Brownfield views - Before & after Remediation
- Boundary disputes / Legal evidence / Rights of light
- Commercial & Residential property sales
- Source of Historical Aerial Images (1920's-present)
Established in 1996, we specialise in those shots impossible or unimaginable from ground level !
Construction, property & environmental aerial photography across the UK, tailored to your specific requirements, heights, angles or coverage.
Hawkeye's ability to photograph/video from heights & angles that other media specialists cannot easily reach, enables us to quickly and easily get that shot with a 'Wow Factor',and from the best vantage point.
Peter Wood - 07974365912
Aerial, Construction & Environmental Photographer