Town Planning & Development Consultants
163 Brompton Farm Road
Telephone: 01634 294751
Areas of Expertise
- New Dwellings
- Conversion of Agricultural Buildings
- Equestrian Facilities
- Commercial Development
- Development in the Green Belt
- Strategic Planning, including the Promotion of Development Sites through the Local Plan Process
- Development affecting Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas
Penshurst Planning is a Chartered Town Planning and Development Consultancy that provides a comprehensive range of planning and related services to its clients, which include developers, land owners, small businesses and private individuals.
The Practice provides advice and guidance on a wide variety of projects ranging from complex development schemes to domestic and commercial extensions. Whatever the size or nature of the task, our philosophy remains the same, to provide a professional service that is personable and tailored to meet individual client needs and objectives.
• Planning Appraisals – Assessing the Development Potential of Land and Buildings;
• Planning Applications (New Build and Changes of Use);
• Planning Appeals;
• Management and Co-ordination of Complex Planning Applications;
• Local Plan Representations;
• Objections to Planning Applications;
• Planning Enforcement Advice;
• Certificates of Lawful Development.
Peter Cooper BA(Hons), MSc, MBA, MRTPI, MRICS